PARTICIPANT PLEDGE: A NASHVILLE PROMISE
As a Nashville-area business leader, I pledge my commitment to keeping Music City safe and sound. As participants in Good to Go, my business will implement the program guidance to help promote the safety and well-being of my employees and customers. As a participating business leader in Good to Go, I will learn, share and amplify accepted best practices in COVID-19 safety and infection prevention, as may be set forth by Metro Public Health Department (MPHD), and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
To help promote the safety of all who live, work and play in Nashville, my business pledges to:
- Prioritize the health and safety of my employees and customers to create a consistent customer experience;
- Implement applicable COVID-19 public health and infectious disease control standards during the Public Health Emergency, as set forth by the MPHD, and CDC;
- Participate in the introductory webinar and stay up to date on Good to Go’s health and safety recommendations;
- Designate a Good to Go champion in my business who will complete the Good to Go e-learning curriculum, educate my employees on health standards and best practices, maintain records of our employee education and training, and participate on monthly conference calls; and
- Receive and review in a timely manner all Good to Go program communications.
By signing below, I understand, agree and represent that: (a) I am an authorized representative of my business and can legally bind my business by my signature; (b) participation in the program is voluntary; (c) the program materials are being made available on a complimentary basis; (d) my business will be solely responsible for determining whether and when to follow Good to Go; (e) my business will comply with the health and safety recommendations and requirements set forth by the Metro Public Health Department and by any other government agencies; (f) implementation of the Good to Go health and safety recommendations and the public health and infectious disease control standards are intended to reduce, but cannot eliminate, the possibility of infection with COVID-19, and thus will not guarantee the health and safety of my employees and customers; (g) my business and its owners or shareholders, directors, and officers voluntarily release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp., Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc., from any and all claims, judgements, damages, cost and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to my business’s participation in the Good to Go program; (h) my business’s failure to adhere to the Good to Go program guidelines can result in removal from the program, the website and all marketing materials at the sole discretion of NCVC; and (i) if my business receives a citation from the Metro Public Health Department, my business will be removed from the Good to Go website for a minimum of two weeks and will only be reinstated if my business demonstrates compliance with Metro Public Health Department guidelines.